Friday, September 24, 2010

Gardening Digital Illustration

Gardening Digital Illustration
Nature's Fresh Start is a company that sells decorative hanging basket hooks, gardening obelisk, and unique fence caps both online and at local retailers in Western Washington and other locations. I am working with a talented website designer to redesign the Nature's Fresh Start website. While the site is under construction, I created the above vector image using Adobe Illustrator to add to the "website under construction" announcement on the NFS website, www.naturesfreshstart.com. I have been working on the product photos for the site and they can be emailed to you if you want to order a gift for the gardener in your family or treat yourself to a decorative outdoor gardening item.

2 comments:

  1. Can you do digital illustrations of faces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can construct a digital illustration of a face. I need a good reference photo, which I can take. It takes longer than a regular vector image, but they turn out beautiful. Email peachyimpressions@gmail.com with your idea and I'll give you an affordable quote. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete